Parallel Wireless off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN macro solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering the next generation of wireless infrastructure at dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help their customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless’s innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards.
Position: Software Engineer
- We are hiring fresh out of college- developers, and Quality Engineers into our Cloud Native Control team.
- You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product.
- This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers.
- Completed a BTech/ MTech in Computer Science / IT from a renowned University with at least 80%.
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent Programming skills in one of Java/Python.
- Database knowledge (MongoDB).
- Web development/ html knowledge.
- Knowledge of virtualization, cloud native concepts.
- Demonstrated design, development skills in your College Project(s) and internships.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication.
- Drive to learn fast and work hard.