Palo Alto off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Staff Devops Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
Position: Senior Staff Devops Engineer
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of industry experience in engineering.
- Fluent Scripting skills preferably Python OR Shell OR Bash.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- 3+ years of working withMicroservices architectures running in docker containers in Kubernetes.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS or GCP/Google cloud or Azure) at medium to large scale.
- Proficient in CI/CD platforms like Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency, etc).
- Excellent experience working with Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond.
- Monitoring tools – Splunk, Prometheus, Grafanna etc.
- Experience with Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (Preferably Terraform).
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Postgres tuning and performance a huge plus.
- The exceptional communicator in and across teams, taking the lead.