Palo Alto off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Software Engineer SQA. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
Position: Senior Software Engineer SQA
- BS/MS in computer science or a related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Career level years of proven experience in leading test strategy for SAAS products such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Azure.
- Software QA Automation experience with Distributed and Cloud-based systems using Python.
- Experience working with Selenium-based UI automation frameworks.
- Career-level years of hands-on experience in Agile and Scrum process .
- Expertise in identifying performance bottlenecks and solving performance issues in distributed cloud software.
- Experience driving performance test efforts for complex, asynchronous microservice-based systems.
- Experience with Rest API testing at scale.
- Knowledge of PyTest and Robot framework is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- A self-starter who is confident and effective when working across distributed teams.