Palo Alto off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Principal Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
Position: Principal Engineer
- Minimum 9+ years of work experience.
- B.E /B.Tech /M.Tech degree from a recognised and accredited university/college.
- An depth understanding of HTTP/s protocol & web content is must.
- Hands-on experience with traffic analysis tools like Wireshark or Fiddleris a must. Also good to have experience using Swagger to test API.
- Strong understanding of security threats, tactics, procedures, and remediation.
- Understand best practices for such as Network setting, Identity and Access Management, logging setting, Firewall configuration.
- Familiarity with web data formats like JSON, MIME,XML, HTML.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, SSL/TLS and Deep packet inspection.
- Understand and can do research from third party API documentation.
- Good Knowledge of best practices to protect SaaS Applications.
- Application Admin (Salesforce, ServiceNow, O365, DropBox, Box …) experience is a big plus.
- Application security, Offensive Security, Web security, or Bug Bounty hunting experience is a plus.
- Experience with web automation tools like Selenium is desired.
- Good understanding of security products like Cloud Firewall or Software Web Gateway, Web proxies or cloud security solutions is a big plus.
- Experience developing and deploying effective security detection signatures/rules (YARA, Snort, Suricata, auditd rule … etc.).
- Big Plus if you have CASB, SSPM, CSPM or general SaaS application experience.
- Big plus if you have experience with APIs from O365, Salesforce or other SaaS application.