Palo Alto Networks is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Principal UI Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
Position: Principal UI Engineer
- Provide technical leadership/consulting on complex to highly-complex system solutions, ensuring architectural alignment.
- Interact with stakeholders and development team to gather and define requirements for software applications, and work within project team on iterative development that delivers a high-quality product.
- Help drive modernization efforts making use of current technologies.
- Analyze problems and design & implement effective solutions.
- Handle iterative end-to-end development, including coding, testing, and debugging.
- Help build a culture of innovation and continual learning by mentoring team members to increase full stack developer skills to increase efficiency and effectiveness.