Palo Alto Networks is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for District Sales Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
Position: District Sales Manager
- Sales experience and management experience: preferably experience handling high performing quotas carrying sales teams.
- Enterprise sales experience required: networking or network security industries strongly preferred.
- Experience with channel and partner sales models.
- Consistently achieved sales goals through your leadership and personal goals.
- Able to learn new technology quickly, as well as adapt to changing needs.
- Hired, developed and retained successful sales talent.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales methodology that you can translate and coach others.
- Built strong cross-functional relationships across clients, partners, and internal teams.
- Previous practice in Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for building and developing a team of quota carrying sales professionals.
- Own and drive revenue outcomes within the assigned region, territories, and/or district, exceeding personal and team sales quotas and goals.
- Review weekly forecast and business outcomes with representatives and sales leaders.
- Coach, develop, and mentor representatives to success in all aspects of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, forecasting, and closing opportunities, while using our channel/partner network.
- Build sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution and strategies.
- Attend weekly regional forecast and management calls to provide Inside Sales perspective.
- Work closely with other District Sales Managers on crafting business strategy to accomplish company goals.
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscapes.