OSI Systems off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Process Associate Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: OSI Systems is an American company based in California that develops and markets security and inspection systems such as airport security X-ray machines and metal detectors, medical monitoring and anesthesia systems, and optoelectronic devices. As of June 2010, the company employs approximately 3,180 personnel globally and includes subsidiary companies Spacelabs Healthcare, Rapiscan Systems and OSI Optoelectronics.
Position: Process Associate Trainee
- Education – B.com/M.Com/MBA.
- Experience required 0-2 years.
- End to end understanding of PTP process with 0-2 years of experience.
- Processing of PO (3way matching) and Non PO invoices.
- Coordinate with Buyers and suppliers to resolve the issues.
- Prepare vendor reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Need to work on Invoice holds (Quantity & Price holds).
- Prepare and working on unmatched reports on daily basis.
- Coordinating with Buyers and vendors for pending invoices.
- Coordinating with store people to update GRN.
- Good Email writing skills and Excel knowledge is required.
- Supporting to GL team and Auditors if required.
- Willing to work on holidays if required in month-ending.