Orange Business Services Recruitment off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for System Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Orange Business Services, the business services arm of Orange S.A., is a global integrator of communications products and services for multinational corporations.It offers integrated communications products and services to global enterprises in cloud computing, unified communications, collaboration, Big Data, Internet of things and Artificial Intelligence ;which manage and integrate the complexity of international communications and software applications.Orange Business Services was founded on 1 June 2006, through a rebranding and consolidation of the existing France Telecom businesses of Equant and Wanadoo.It operates in over 220 countries and territories and employs over 21,000 employees in 166 countries. Over last few years, 700 million euros were invested in research and development with dedicated 8,000 employees including scientists, engineers, developers, designers, sociologists and marketers.Orange labs is made up of 12 research & development and innovation centers across four continents and has 7,000 patents. It is ranked 19th most innovative company worldwide.
Position: System Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Last date for online application: 13 December 2020
- Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science or any Professional degree or equivalent qualification.
- Any recognized Software Certified Preferred.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Good to have knowledge of ticketing tool.
- Basic scripting knowledge like Perl, Python, Shell script.
- Knowledge of Relational databases MYSQL, Oracle, Postgres.
- Hands on experience of Linux commands.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal & Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Experience in Change Management teams is a plus.
- Must have experience on working in a 24×7 environment.