Orange Business Services Recruitment off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Orange Business Services, the business services arm of Orange S.A., is a global integrator of communications products and services for multinational corporations.It offers integrated communications products and services to global enterprises in cloud computing, unified communications, collaboration, Big Data, Internet of things and Artificial Intelligence ;which manage and integrate the complexity of international communications and software applications.Orange Business Services was founded on 1 June 2006, through a rebranding and consolidation of the existing France Telecom businesses of Equant and Wanadoo.It operates in over 220 countries and territories and employs over 21,000 employees in 166 countries. Over last few years, 700 million euros were invested in research and development with dedicated 8,000 employees including scientists, engineers, developers, designers, sociologists and marketers.Orange labs is made up of 12 research & development and innovation centers across four continents and has 7,000 patents. It is ranked 19th most innovative company worldwide.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech., MCA, M.Sc. / B.Sc
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Participate in the Release planning and identify the risks.
- Application development.
- Analysis and Problem solving.
- Active member in Scrum team.
- Ensure no blocking in the devlopement activities.
- Efficiently working on Agile processes.
- Having good expertise on Scriping.
- Analyse quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible.
- Must have strong knowledge on Programming languages – Java / PhP / Python / Golang.
- Must have excellent knowledge of concepts of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Should have clear understading of Software development process (SDLC).
- Shall be proficient in Database concepts and Normalization.
- Must be able to work on Linux environment and develop shell scripts.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge on frameworks (like, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Zend, Laravel, WordPress, Drupal, Zoomla, Android SDK, iOS SDK) will be an added advantage.