Oracle is currently hiring Software Developer I positions for freshers (0-2 years of experience) across India. This is an off-campus drive, meaning that students from all colleges and universities are eligible to apply.
Oracle, one of the leading technology companies in the world, is conducting off-campus recruitment for the position of Software Developer I. This is a great opportunity for all graduates who are looking to kickstart their careers in the software development field. If you have a passion for coding and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, this could be the perfect job for you.
As a Software Developer I at Oracle, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications. You will work on various projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Identifying and fixing software defects and performance issues
- Working closely with product managers and designers to understand customer requirements and translate them into technical specifications
To be eligible for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Graduate in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
If you are interested in this position, follow the steps below to apply:
- Go to the Oracle careers website
- Create an account or log in if you already have one
- Search for the Software Developer I position
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill out the application form
- Upload your resume and any other required documents
- Submit your application
Oracle offers a competitive salary and benefits package to its employees. As a Software Developer I, you will also have the opportunity to gain valuable experience working on complex projects and collaborating with top professionals in the industry. This position provides a great platform for career growth and advancement.