Optum off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group, is a pharmacy benefit manager and care services group operating across 150 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. In 2011, United HealthGroup formed Optum by merging its existing pharmacy and care delivery services into the single Optum brand, comprising three main businesses: OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx.In 2017, Optum accounted for 44 percent of UnitedHealth Group’s profits and as of 2019, Optum’s revenues have surpassed $100 billion. Also in early 2019, Optum gained significant media attention regarding a trade secrets lawsuit that the company filed against former executive David William Smith, after Smith left Optum to join Haven, the joint healthcare venture of Amazon, JPMorgan Chase, and Berkshire Hathaway.Optum’s headquarters are located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Qualification – B.E/B.Tech.
- Any work experience on Database and Reporting area.
- Skills in Tableau.
- Excellent SQL and PL SQL skills.
- Good understanding Software Methodologies.
- Good analytical and programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills to user interaction.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives.
- The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.