Onward Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Embedded Trainee Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Established in 1991, Onward Technologies is a publicly listed digital and engineering services company enabling global businesses translate their vision to reality. Every day, we are driven by the purpose of delivering our clients’ imagination to perfection. We help them innovate and stay ahead of the curve with our capabilities in manufacturing engineering, embedded systems, Industry 4.0, AI, ML, and analytics. Our clients trust us for our expertise in harnessing today’s technology and openness towards tomorrow’s possibilities.
Position: Embedded Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs 2.5 LPA
- 2020, 2021 Batch; BE/BTech( E&C ),ME/MTech(E&C) with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Service Bond : 3 years.
- CTC :INR 2.5 LPA (Appraisal after completion of one year; first six months will be probation period).
- Embedded C Program Development with Debugger Environment MISRA 2004 and 2012 Coding guidelines (PC-lint, LDRA & PRQA).
- CAN Tools: CANoe, CANalyser & CAPL programming.
- Unit Testing: Tessy/ TPT/ RTRT/CANTATA/Vector Cast, & Integration Testing Tools.
- Experience in defining and execution of Test Cases with techniques (White Box and Black box).
- Exposure to Test Automation scripting tools (Python & Perl) ECU Test & LabCar.