ON Semiconductor is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ON Semiconductor is a former Fortune 500 semiconductors supplier company, dropping into the Fortune 1000 in 2020. Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor runs a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, ON Semiconductor has revenues of $3.907 billion (2016),which puts it among the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders.
- Work with Design, Process Integration Engineers, and Color Filter Array (CFA)/microlens Engineers to optimize pixel design and process for image performance. Engineering responsibilities include the characterization of imager quantum efficiency, dark current, noise components, low light sensitivity, photon transfer curves, lag and the correlation of this lab testing to the corresponding probe tests.
- Current products, next generation imager processes, competitor products, and test structures will be characterized.
Special Work Request (SWR) experiments on product, development, and test lots will be characterized. Will develop a fundamental understanding of imager performance based on understanding of process, pixel layout, and electrical test conditions, and this will lead to the development of new characterization testing.
- Will be responsible for evaluation of image quality for various camera/modules. Should understand effect of various optical and pixel parameters and image processing steps on final image quality.
- Will require data analysis skills and working understanding of results to suggest and perform future experiments and need to prepare results and to defend findings before audiences.
- BE / B-Tech / M-Tech.
- Rudimentary idea behind an image sensor and a camera system.
- Being very comfortable in an optoelectronic lab environment.
- Good knowledge of diode, MOS transistors, and device physics acquired through coursework and/or laboratory experience.
- Has exposure to experimental statistics for data analysis.
- Experience with Python, Visual Basic or other common programming platforms.
- These experiences gives the individual a proper perspective to be successful in this position.