OlA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer II. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Ola Cabs is an Indian ridesharing company offering services that include vehicle for hire and food delivery. The company is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and was developed by ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. As of October 2019, Ola was valued at about $6.5 billion. A variety of venture capitalists including Softbank have large stakes in the company.
Position: Software Development Engineer II
Location: Across India
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute with 3-6 years of development experience in a product firm.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java, concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java.
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired.
- Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code .
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Working with the product and QA, lias with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.