OlA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer I. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Ola Cabs is an Indian ridesharing company offering services that include vehicle for hire and food delivery. The company is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and was developed by ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. As of October 2019, Ola was valued at about $6.5 billion. A variety of venture capitalists including Softbank have large stakes in the company.
Position: Software Development Engineer I
Experience: 1-3 years
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute with 1-3 years of development experience in a product firm.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of one of programming languages like Java ,C/C++ or C#.
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of data structures to solve problems in computing.
- A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired. Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Working with the product and QA, align with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.