OlA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Research Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Ola Cabs is an Indian ridesharing company offering services that include vehicle for hire and food delivery. The company is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and was developed by ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. As of October 2019, Ola was valued at about $6.5 billion. A variety of venture capitalists including Softbank have large stakes in the company.
Position: Research Engineer Intern
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field.
- 0-3 months of project experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about ML, AI tools.
- Experience in computer vision/Image processing techniques like preprocessing, feature extraction, pattern recognition, etc. is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Expert problem solving skills and creative thinking ability.
- Should be strong in Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus, General Math.
- Understanding of the use of data science concepts including mathematical and statistical model, machine learning, deep learning, data engineering and data visualization.
- Collect and analyze various data.
- Clean and prepare data for Machine Learning and AI.
- Work closely with software engineers and architects to extract, transform and standardize data for optimal use for analytic tools.
- Knowledge about machine learning tools / AI.
Job Role: Data Scientist is expected to develop products for Business problem statements using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics and Linear Algebra.
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning.
- Read and keep up with the research in Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology.
- Contribute to applied research and open source community.