Nokia off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Student Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:Nokia Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones, serving customers in 130 countries. Nokia is divided into four business groups: Mobile Phones, Multimedia, Enterprise Solutions, and Networks. The Mobile Phones group markets wireless voice and data products in consumer and corporate markets. The Multimedia segment sells mobile gaming devices, home satellite systems, and cable television set-top boxes. The Enterprise Solutions group develops wireless systems for use in the corporate sector. Wireless switching and transmission equipment is sold through the company’s Networks division. Nokia operates 15 manufacturing facilities in nine countries and maintains research and development facilities in 12 countries.
- Hands-on in a Linux environment or basic understanding of the Linux environment.
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner.
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python).
- Good understanding of one programming language, Object-oriented – core Java, Perl, Python, C++.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries, JDBC.
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in the face of complex work to produce positive results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with a proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
- Be part of the Process to Create Adapters & customizations using product provided SDK and toolkits / CSF components.
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work.
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers, remotely to develop/test/troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for development, and so on.