Nokia is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Nokia Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones, serving customers in 130 countries. Nokia is divided into four business groups: Mobile Phones, Multimedia, Enterprise Solutions, and Networks. The Mobile Phones group markets wireless voice and data products in consumer and corporate markets. The Multimedia segment sells mobile gaming devices, home satellite systems, and cable television set-top boxes. The Enterprise Solutions group develops wireless systems for use in the corporate sector. Wireless switching and transmission equipment is sold through the company’s Networks division. Nokia operates 15 manufacturing facilities in nine countries and maintains research and development facilities in 12 countries.
Position: Software Engineer
- Design, implement & maintain modular, scalable infrastructure platforms for machine learning and artificial intelligence applications, based on latest open source offerings such as Kubeflow, Argo, Apache Beam, Flink, Nifi, etc using Agile development methodologies.
- Expertise in one or more programming/scripting env. like Java/J2EE, Python, GO, R, Ansible.
- Exposure to DevOps – Development experience in a Jenkins based environment with test framework exposures (ex. Radhish, Cucumber etc.).
- Desirable to have demonstrated open-source contributions/penchant for open source contributions, awareness on licensing, security & compliance aspects.
- Exposure to K8s helm creation, web servers, database, microservice, application development would be a plus.
- The job also involves carrying out functional & system tests, software validation/reviews and technical support during platform deployment & product integrations.
- Good debugging, problem-solving and Analytical Skills are much desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written desired.