Nokia is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Nokia Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones, serving customers in 130 countries. Nokia is divided into four business groups: Mobile Phones, Multimedia, Enterprise Solutions, and Networks. The Mobile Phones group markets wireless voice and data products in consumer and corporate markets. The Multimedia segment sells mobile gaming devices, home satellite systems, and cable television set-top boxes. The Enterprise Solutions group develops wireless systems for use in the corporate sector. Wireless switching and transmission equipment is sold through the company’s Networks division. Nokia operates 15 manufacturing facilities in nine countries and maintains research and development facilities in 12 countries.
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Java Programming language
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server will have added advantages
- Installing configuring and Integratiing software systems.
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications.
- Learn to design business processes and workflows .
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations.
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers .
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations.