Nokia is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Applied R&D Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Nokia Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones, serving customers in 130 countries. Nokia is divided into four business groups: Mobile Phones, Multimedia, Enterprise Solutions, and Networks. The Mobile Phones group markets wireless voice and data products in consumer and corporate markets. The Multimedia segment sells mobile gaming devices, home satellite systems, and cable television set-top boxes. The Enterprise Solutions group develops wireless systems for use in the corporate sector. Wireless switching and transmission equipment is sold through the company’s Networks division. Nokia operates 15 manufacturing facilities in nine countries and maintains research and development facilities in 12 countries.
Position: Applied R&D Engineer
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Noida
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 0 to 3 years work experience in IT/IT based services.
- Working in Scrum team and experience in Jira.
- Good Communication/Attitude/Team bonding skills who raise his performance in demanding time.
- Develops. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalizes on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
- Analyses, designs, develops and tests products / services / improvements / bug resolutions for integrated software systems as per customers’ requirements.
- Manages Work Package evolutions through the creation and release.
- Strong in Java, Spring/ Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing, developing and integrating applications using REST-based services, XML, SOAP and other widely used protocols, JSON Knowledge.
- Should have worked on web standards and technologies.
- Node JS
- Java script, React, HTML, CSS
- Visualization tools like Grafana, Kibana etc.
- Reporting tools like Jaspersoft, SAP BO, tableau.
- Cloud Technologies.
- Cloud-native Architecture & micro-service architecture.
- Drools, Neo4j, Kafka, Maria DB, Nifi.
- Networking (Lite)
- Python Advanced.
- Scripting/development language (Perl/Python/Shell script/xslt).
- SCRUM/Agile Management.