NielsenIQ off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Operations Manager. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: NielsenIQ is the industry leader in global measurement and data analytics, and the most trusted source for retail and consumer intelligence. We deliver the complete truth to retailers, manufacturers, and our partners through our comprehensive data sets and powerful insights. We enable businesses to make critical decisions confidently, accelerating growth and optimizing performance.
Position: Operations Manager
- 5 years of international operational experience.
- 3 years of Management experience (team of 10-20 people).
- Understanding of Nielsen products and RMS + CPS process (Internal candidates).
- Understanding of RMS technology platforms and solutions used (Internal candidates).
- Operations knowledge.
- Proficient in Google platforms of collaborations/ MS office tools/ NAD/ Advisor / Nielsen Insight Studio as an end user.
- Global Product Suite.
- Understanding of Salesforce.
- Analytical skills.
- E2E knowledge of Reference Data process with downstreams and upstreams would be an advantage (Internal candidates).
- FMCG knowledge (External candidates).
- Exposure to Nielsen data is a plus (External candidates).
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.).
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency.
- Leader of a team that is the Interface between the End to End Operations with regards to the reference data processes and deliveries to the internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of the team in regards to the following activities.
- Resolution of client queries using defined processes while ensuring clear and transparent communication.
- Accountable and responsible for managing BAU set up and timely maintenance of reference data processes/projects aligning with internal/external clients.
- Accountable and responsible to evaluate the client requirements and thereby planning of
resources requirement, effort and costing forecasting.
- Update and maintain project documentation to ensure the highest quality for reference data products and deliverables.
- Ongoing and annual maintenance activities.
- Tracking and impact analysis of Reference data issues, local data changes and its impact to up/down stream processes, including the coordination of implementation timings.
- Main point of contact for Ops Lead, client liaison team, MINOC Lead.
- Optimisation of the activity of the team seeking opportunities of automation to become more scalable and more efficient.
- Responsible to monitor the activity of the team with the right set of KPIs.
- Responsible to escalate to senior leadership any risks including mitigation plan.
- Role to collaborate with; Operational Super Hubs (NOC, ROC, LatAm, MINOC), Local Countries, Process Engineering teams, Global Coding Teams, Global Report Centre, NISP, GTC Ops In Market Teams and Client Facing Teams ( Consultants, GSP, Commercial, Project Management).