NHM Recruitment is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer.Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020. It is headed by Mission Director and monitored by National Level Monitors appointed by Government of India.
Position: Medical Officer
Closing date for online application: 31-08-2020
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from institutions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Age Limit (ason 01.01.2020): 21 to 38 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + GP Rs.12,700/-
Vacancies: 128 Posts
- UR – 53 posts
- EWS – 12 posts
- OBC/MOBC – 35 posts
- SC – 09 posts
- ST (P) – 13 posts
- ST (H) – 06 posts