NFL is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer/ Manager.
About: The National Football League (commonly known as the NFL) was an association football league competition in India between 1996 and 2007 which was organised into three divisions. The league is now known as the I-League and continues with that name. The Premier Division of the league was first introduced in 1996, though the country already had a long history in the sport thanks to the likes of the IFA Shield and the Federation Cup. In fact, the Santosh Trophy (started in 1941) was the top football competition in the country before the then National Football League started.
Position: Engineer/ Manager
Location: Across India
Last date for online application: 25-09-2020
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg. in the relevant Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized Institute OR AMIE in relevant Engineering field.
- Experience: 01 years post qualification inline experience for Engineer & 09 years post qualification inline experience for Manager.
Age Limit (As on 31.03.2020):
- For Engineer: 30 years
- For Manager: 45 years
Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Engineer (Production): 07 posts
- Manager (Production): 06 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 09 posts
- Manager (Mechanical): 06 posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 03 posts
- Manager (Electrical): 02 posts
- Engineer (Instrumentation): 05 posts
- Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Engineer (Fire and Safety): 01 post
- Engineer: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Manager: Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/