Neustar off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Data Analytics. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Neustar is an American technology company that provides real-time information and analytics for the Internet, risk, digital performance, and defense, telecommunications, entertainment, and marketing industries, and also provides clearinghouse and directory services to the global communications and Internet industries.
Position: Associate Data Analytics
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with statistics or mathematical background: Econometrics, Data Mining, Operations Research, Quantitative Marketing, Finance, Engineering or similar.
- 0 – 1 years of quantitative analytics experience with marketing metrics and tracking is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Excel, SQL, R, and Python or similar.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to identify issues within data sets and identify solutions.
- An effective cross-functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a large cross-functional team.
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the situation.
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- You’ll help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- Diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer, and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources.
- Work closely with Neustar’s data scientists and consultants to identify new insights, translate findings into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- Implement our unified analytics solutions to address marketing effectiveness, return on investment (ROI), brand equity impact, segmentation, pricing, and environmental factors.