Netskope off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Netskope is an American software company providing a computer security platform. The platform offers cloud-native solutions[buzzword] to businesses for data protection and defense against threats in cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, and the web.Netskope’s Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) product has been recognized by Gartner as a leader in its field. Netskope is based in Santa Clara, California, with a software development facility in Bangalore, India, and further offices in San Francisco, Redmond, New York, St. Louis, London, Melbourne, and Singapore.
Position: Software Development Engineer
- B.E /B.Tech /M.Tech degree from a recognised and accredited university/college.
- Minimum 6-10 years of hands on testing experience including automation.
- Understand the use cases and work flows of various enterprise SaaS/IaaS services/solutions.
- Involve in requirements gathering from Product Managers and design discussions.
- Design test plans & test strategy documents and closely work with the development team to cover all aspects of the features being developed.
- Development of automation scripts parallel to feature development to enable CI/CD. (i.e Day0 Automation)
- Follow the Test process, QE best practices and suggest improvements
- Work closely with the technical support team to handle customer escalations. Analyze the test gaps that resulted in customer issues and improve test plan/strategy.
- E2E ownership from feature testing to production deployment to monitoring & alerting.
- Work closely with the development team and other stakeholders in various phases of product development to ensure alignment with strategy, planning, risks and mitigations.
- Participate in all test scripts/code reviews.
- Strong expertise in programming languages like Python or Java (Python preferred).
- Strong expertise in Selenium UI test automation tools, RESTful Web Service automation.
- In depth understanding of HTTP/s protocol & web content is must.
- Familiarity with web data formats like JSON, MIME,XML, HTML
- Hands on experience with traffic sniffing tools is must.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, SSL/TLS and Deep packet inspection.
- Hands-on experience with traffic analysis tools like Wireshark or Fiddler is a must.
- Excellent analytical, debugging & problem-solving skills
- Prior experience of testing HTTP content solutions.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP AND Cloud Technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Opensource technologies) is a plus.
- Good understanding of security products like SWG, Web proxies or cloud security solutions is a big plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Determined and ever ready to roll up sleeves to respond to the needs of customers proactively and promptly.
- Believe in innovation and out-of-the box thinking to foster originality of ideas.