Netskope off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Backend Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Netskope is an American software company providing a computer security platform. The platform offers cloud-native solutions[buzzword] to businesses for data protection and defense against threats in cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, and the web.Netskope’s Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) product has been recognized by Gartner as a leader in its field. Netskope is based in Santa Clara, California, with a software development facility in Bangalore, India, and further offices in San Francisco, Redmond, New York, St. Louis, London, Melbourne, and Singapore.
Position: Backend Engineer
- 5 – 8 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software.
- Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, frameworks & Libraries.
- Expert coding skills in Python or Java or Scala backend.
- Must have experience in developing scalable, high-performance cloud services.
- Experience with containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, MariaDB, Druid, Redis, Elasticsearch,Clickhouse, RDF, OWL,SPARQL etc.).
- Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
- Must have expertise in REST APIs and their application in SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Experience with REST API frameworks
- Experience with Linux or any Unix based system
- Proven analytical and problem solving, architecture and design skills required.
- Knowledge of Cloud security fundamentals will be an added advantage.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a distributed cross functional group. Collaborative and team player.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and build new product offering in greenfield areas.
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver projects independently.
- Demonstrated ability of technical mentoring and coaching.
- Write clean and modular code to create multi-tenant microservices capable of processing millions of notifications/files per hour, Petabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness.
- Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery – starting from design/architecture, coding, Unit Test and operating/monitoring the service in production.
- Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Work with Product Management to understand and improve product requirements
Contribution in architecture & design of distributed systems and review the code of Peers.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.