NetApp off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer / Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: NetApp is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995,NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Position: Programmer / Analyst
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in IT.
- Excellent programming and development skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools.
- Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility.
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area.
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generates possible solutions.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks.
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software application development.
- Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL.
- Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).