NetApp off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for MTS Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: NetApp is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995,NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Position: MTS Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Rs 6-12 LPA
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 years of related experience; or an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of experience in software/ high-tech sector or software diagnosis.
- Experience with containers and VMs in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with network programming/debugging/configuration.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- As a Sustaining Software Engineer you will diagnose difficult issues escalated by support. You will be responsible for driving the escalations through to completion.
- As a Sustaining Software Engineer you will design, implement and verify defect fixes, tools to help analyse logs.
- Identifying gaps in process, improvements, and enhancements that can improve the product to avoid the same escalations in the future.
- Participate in technical decisions.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Ability to design and develop defect fixes and provide automated tests for the same, leveraging expertise in Python, C++, and/or Java.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience in building good solutions.
- Ability to participate in technical discussions with your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience with at least one hypervisor technology.
- Ability to provide remote and onsite support to NetApp high profile customer field issues.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.