NetApp off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Business Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: NetApp is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995,NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
- Typically requires MBA with 0-3 years of related experience or B.Tech with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques.
- Prior experience of working on analytical tools like Excel, SQL, Python, R and visualization tools like Tableau/PowerBI.
- Excellent data vizualization and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business.
- Preferred prior experience in consulting, data science, or business analytics role.
- Preferred familiarity with enterprise IT industry.
Job Role: Join Business Analytics, and work on strategic insights to create impact within business operations. Understanding the IT vendor landscape and developing target account segmentation to enable market trends and provide insights for new product offerings. Must be a self starter and a seeker of challenging and cross functional problems. Should be comfortable with data analysis methods to enable decision making.