NEERI is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Project Assistant . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:The CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found common in post-independent India. NEERI is a pioneer laboratory in the field of environmental science and engineering and part of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). NEERI has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. NEERI falls under the Ministry of Science and Technology (India) of central government. The NEERI is an important partner organisation in India’s POPs national implementation plan (NIP).
Position:Project Assistant (Level II/III)
Last date for online application: 31-08-2020
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Chemical Engineering with computer literacy or
- M.E/ M.Tech in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering with computer literacy or
- M.Sc in Chemistry with computer literacy
- Project Assistant (Level II): 30 years
- Project Assistant (Level III): 35 years
Vacancies: 8 Posts
Salary:Rs. 31,000 or 35,000/- p.m.