Near off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Near is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The Near platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour at a global scale.
Location: Across India
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
- Overall 4-6 years of experience with at least a minimum of 3 years of working experience on any Data-driven company/ platform.
- Hands-on experience with core Java, multithreading, design techniques (eg: Microservices, REST or SOA) and a basic set of design patterns.
- Working experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with REST API development standards.
- Expertise in scaling and tuning API-services.
- Good understanding of Data Structures.
- Experience working with scrum/agile teams.
- Good problem solving, analytical and organization skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Always keen to learn the best practices associated with writing good APIs and governance associated with it, including life cycle management, versioning, monitoring, etc.
- Aware of code review practices.
- Aware of basic DevOps CI/CD practices like Code Build/Deployment pipelines and aware of source control management day to day commands and practices (branching, merging, conflict resolution and other related practices).
- Design and develop our platform, product APIs that work on our data pipelines.
- Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Ensure that the platform is operating at best performance and responsiveness.
- Participate in the maintenance of the core product(s) and support customers.
- Innovating new & unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.