NCR Recruitment off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineers . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: NCR Corporation, previously known as National Cash Register is an American software, managed and professional services, consulting and technology company that also makes self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, and barcode scanners. NCR had been based in Dayton, Ohio, starting in 1884, but in June 2009 the company sold most of the Dayton properties and moved its headquarters to the Atlanta metropolitan area in unincorporated Gwinnett County, Georgia, near Duluth. In early January 2018, the new NCR Global Headquarters opened in Midtown Atlanta near Technology Square (adjacent to the Georgia Institute of Technology).
Position: Software Engineers
Vacancies: 300 Posts
Salary : 7 LPA
Last date for online application : 4-10-2020
- Students completing B.Tech or B.E in May/June 2021.
- Students in the Engineering discipline would be any branch who has a passion about coding.
- Graduation year: 2021.
Skills: Data Structures, Algorithm, OOPS concepts and Problem-solving.
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.NET.