NCR Corporation is hiring freshers as Intern Software Engineers for BE/BTech/ME/MTech. The internship is for a period of 6 months and is open to students who are currently in their pre-final year/final year of engineering. The internship is located in Hyderabad, India.
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation is a leading software and services company that provides solutions for the retail, hospitality, and financial industries. With over 135 years of experience, NCR has been at the forefront of innovation, enabling businesses to better connect, interact, and transact with their customers.
Internship Opportunity for Freshers
NCR Corporation is offering an exciting internship opportunity for freshers to join their team as Intern Software Engineers. This is a great chance for recent graduates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering to kickstart their career in the software industry.
- Job Profile: Intern – Software
- Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
- Experience Required: Freshers
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Work Location: Hyderabad
To be eligible for the internship, candidates must:
- Have a BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Have a strong understanding of software development principles and programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python
- Be passionate about technology and eager to learn
- Students completing M tech in May/June 2023.
- Students in M Tech all branches and B Tech IDP with M Tech all branches who has passion for coding.
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.NET
The internship program at NCR Corporation offers a unique opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands-on experience in software development. Interns will be mentored by experienced professionals and will have the chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
During the internship, interns will be expected to:
- Participate in the design, development, and testing of software applications
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving software defects
- Collaborate with team members to deliver high-quality software solutions
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies
Perks and Benefits
As an intern at NCR Corporation, you can expect:
- A competitive stipend
- Opportunity for full-time employment based on performance
- Access to learning and development resources
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
How to Apply
To apply for the internship, interested candidates can visit the NCR Corporation careers page and submit their resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further rounds of interviews.
The internship opportunity at NCR Corporation is a stepping stone for freshers to kickstart their career in the software industry. It offers hands-on experience, mentorship, and the chance to work on real-world projects. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are passionate about technology, don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the industry.