nClouds is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for DevOps Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: nClouds is a certified, award-winning provider of AWS and DevOps consulting and implementation services. **AWS Premier Consulting Partner.** We are an integrated team of skilled engineers, architects, developers, project managers, and sales & marketing professionals who are passionate about software excellence, innovation, and client success. We work with organizations of all sizes, in all industries, including some of the coolest startups and growth companies in Silicon Valley.
Position: DevOps Engineer
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Hands-on experience with code merging and promotion and building and managing CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core DevOps concepts (CI/CD, Agile & Automation).
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Understanding of cloud-native security requirements.
- All things AWS, AWS-CLI and AWS SDKs.
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform or Cloudformation/CDK).
- Orchestration tools (Kubernetes/EKS or ECS).
- Configuration Manager tools (Chef, Puppet, SaltStack or Ansible).
- Containers (Docker or Docker-Compose).
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI or similar).
- As part of the team, you’ll help architect, build, and implement redundant, resilient, scalable, self-sustaining, and self-healing cloud infrastructures such as AWS. We utilize a variety of automation tools (Chef, Terraform, Packer) along with cloud vendor-specific tools (CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Beanstalk).
- Besides client related project work, you will be participating in internal demo/idea generation/blog posts in order to bring new initiatives and new tools to be implemented with our clients.