NATPAC is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Project Fellow / Project Technician . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), an institution under Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) is a premier R & D institution in the country which works on multi – modal system of transportation covering road, rail, water, air etc. Since its inception in 1976, the Centre has been handling research and consultancy projects as per the Country/State’s requirements in the arena of Highway Engineering, Traffic & Transportation Planning, Road Safety, Transport Economics and Management, Techno – Economic Feasibility, Public Transport Studies, Social & Economic impact analysis, Transport Energy and Pollution, Water Transport, Innovative Transport System Applications etc.
Position: Project Fellow / Project Technician
Last date for online application: 26-09-2020
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with 1st Class or equivalent GPA and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. or equivalent Degree in Transportation Engineering/Transport Planning/ Traffic Engineering /Transportation.
and Infrastructure Engineering/ Transport Planning and Logistics/ Highway Safety / Urban Infrastructure/ Urban Transport with from any recognized University/ Institute.
- B. E./B. Tech in ITI Computer Science or MCA or MSc Computer Science with 1st Class or equivalent GPA.
Project Associate: M.Sc in Computer Science with 1st Class or equivalent GPA.
Project Technician(ITI): ITI in Surveyor/Draughtsman Civil(1st Class or equivalent GPA ).
Project Technician (Diploma): Diploma in Animation (1st Class or equivalent GPA ).
Upper Age limit: 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy).
Post wise vacancies: 42 Posts
- Project Fellow: 34 posts
- Project Associate: 01 post
- Project Technician (ITI): 6 posts
- Project Technician (Diploma): 1 post
- Project Fellow: Rs.27,800/-
- Project Associate: Rs.22,000/-
- Project Technician (ITI): Rs.17,675/-
- Project Technician (Diploma): Rs.19,000/-