Nagarro off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Nagarro is a software development and technology consulting company. Nagarro has offices in 22 countries around the world with major centers in Austria, Germany, India, Mexico, Romania, UAE, and the USA.
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling.
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects.
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.