Myntra off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Brand/Business management which includes but not limited to Inventory management, Growth management, profitability management, managing payment processes, on-boarding new brands etc.
- This roles involves exposure to active PnL management at overall business level including revenue, costs, incomes etc.
- Demand Management tasks like – manage visibility tasks, banner slotting, creative coordination, etc.
- Drive the catalog building for the category through brand and relationship management across all brands both national and International.
- Build and maintain robust brand relationships and partner on a consistent basis to ensure the latest and most relevant brand campaigns are driven on Myntra first.
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the category.
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product online.
- Position and present products within the online store in ways that exceed expectations such as conversion, average order size, average order value, customer service demand and are additive to the overall brand positioning.
- Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to improve our value equation to the customer.
- Handle complete day to day operations across the category and ensure setting up of streamlined processes to maximize brand potential on the app.
- Graduate, 1-3 years of previous experience, Post-Graduation preferred, At least 1 year E-com experience preferred, MBA Preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong MS Excel skills – MUST.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.
Responsibilities: Manage the business + operations for the allocated business unit, including demand and supply.