Myntra off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate -Trainer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Position: Associate -Trainer
- Deliver/facilitate new hire training using the provided curriculum to newly hired customer service executives.
- Create and maintain a conducive adult learning environment for all participants, new hire or continuing education.
- Work on TNI, plan refreshers and track efficacy.
- Survey and quality audits.
- Drive their implementation of new process changes.
- Provide documented and face to face feedback .
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates and assess trainability on communication skills.
- Actively participate in Train The Trainer (T3) sessions as well as pilot sessions where applicable.
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new centre launches.
- Attend quality calibration sessions regularly.
- Participate in New Hire process with operations and HR.
- Partner with HR and OPS when initiating corrective action.
- Group presentation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours /shifts.
- Flexible to travel to vendor locations when required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power point.
- Training delivery/facilitation & coaching experience.
- Customer Service Executive job knowledge.