Myntra off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate . Inteesterd candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Experience: 2-5 years
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Fashion Management/MBA for Tier 1 Institute.
- 2 –5 Years of Experience in category management.
- Experience with E-commerce/Offline Partners preferred..
- High Bias for Action & hunger for growth.
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of Buying, Planning and Inventory Management.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution across cross functional teams.
- Understanding of Data Analytics, strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Scope the global Market, engage and build strong pipeline of new global brands/labels on Myntra.
- To identify and launch key partners for a long-term strategic partnership with Myntra.
- Build business pitch for potential brands in partnership with category and marketing.
- Work on the commercial and business models along with business and finance teams.
- Work on building scenarios, negotiate and close deals with potential partners.
- Program manage the onboarding effort and take new accounts live.