MyAnatomy is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Full Stack Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ColorTokens is headquartered in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara), California, USA with engineering and business centres in Santa Clara, California and Bangalore, India. ColorTokens principals are among the most influential leaders in network and security management, with pedigrees that include breakthroughs that are now pervasive industry standards. The traditional, static perimeter-based security to protect information is no longer a viable security strategy for a cloud infrastructure world. ColorTokens offers a new approach that is simpler to administer than traditional, static layer-centric approaches. ColorTokens’ Next Generation Software Defined Security is a paradigm shift in cybersecurity, based on a new simplified architecture that augments layered approaches to security. This Next Generation Software Defined Security provides fine granular level software defend users, devices, and applications, to protect enterprise networks from insider and external threats. ColorTokens solution enforces zero-trust security model to protect the application flows with access to all network resources but with operational ease.
Position: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems.
- Manage Project and coordinate with the Client.
- Database knowledge on SQL (MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL Sql), NOSQL (Mongo DB).
- Understand, create and debug database related queries.
- Create test code to validate the application against client requirement.
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution.