Multidots off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior QA Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Multidots is a global digital agency and proud to be a WordPress VIP featured partner helping content publishers to maximize their performance by implementing finely tuned enterprise WordPress. Companies in performance marketing, affiliate marketing, and lead generation trust Multidots’ 110+ globally distributed team members for their complex and large scale WordPress implementation and multi-platform integration needs.’
Position: Junior QA Engineer
Experiences: 6 months – 2 years
Educational Background: BE – CE / IT, BCA, MCA
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and Mysql.
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity, and priority for each defect.
- Document the functionalities of the systems.
- Must be self-motivated and multitasking.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle.
- Experience with popular web browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
- Work with other members of the QA team to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must have knowledge of Browser Compatibility Testing.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of automation will be a plus point.
- Fully-remote role and flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Great opportunity to work with a cross-culture and cross-country team.
- Fuel your creative energies with an open-minded company culture that supports growth and experimentation of new ideas.
- Great opportunity to work with one of the WordPress VIP partner agencie.