MSCB is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Manager/Senior Account Assistant.
About: Maharashtra State Electricity Board is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Maharashtra in India. The MSEB was formed on 20 June 1960 under Section 5 of the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. In 1998 it was the second largest electricity generating utility in India after National Thermal Power Corporation.
Position: Deputy Manager/Senior Account Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Last date for online application: 31-10-2020
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Universities or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as on 01.09.2020 (inclusive).
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2020): 21-38 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years for candidates belonging to the PWD category and 3 years for persons who are engaged as Recovery Agents in the MSCB Ltd.
- Deputy Manager-13 Posts
- Senior Account Assistant-25 Posts
- Deputy Manager-9300–34,800 + GP 4,400.
- Senior Account Asistant-5,200–20,200 + GP 2,800.