Mr Cooper off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Process Associate Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mr. Cooper, formerly Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in the Dallas, Texas, area. Nationstar Holdings consists of Nationstar Mortgage, which provides servicing and originations for homeowners throughout the United States, and Xome, which provides technology and data enhanced solutions[buzzword] to the real estate market and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans. As of June 30, 2017, Nationstar employed approximately 7,000 people and is one of the largest mortgage servicers in the United States with a servicing portfolio of approximately $500 billion and more than 3 million customers.
Position: Process Associate Trainee
Experience: 0-2 years
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA.
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver the desired outcome
Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer first focus with an eye for details.
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow.
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently.
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client.
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.