Mphasis off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Groovy Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. We have been recently felicitated by the economic times as the most distinguished digital company 2015. We have also been ranked 29 of 100 largest financial technology vendors by American Banker and BAI in the FinTech Forward Top 100 rankings.
Position: Java Groovy Developer
Experience: 2-5 years
- Demonstrated ability to develop SW application and services using high-level programming in Core Java/ Groovy / Kotlin.
- Demonstrated in-depth technical knowledge to write unit test cases.
- Good deductive reasoning and receptive of constructive feedback.
- Good hands on experience in Core Java/Groovy/Kotlin Programming.
- Experience with continuous integration system like Jenkins and exposure to code deployment process.
- Exposure in debugging environment with IntelliJ and/Or Eclipse.
- Experience in version control system using git or github.
- SQL and NoSQL based database knowledge (preferable mySQL).
- Knowledge of source control system such as Git.
- Ability to analyze the performance and scalability of complex systems.