Mphasis off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Hub Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. We have been recently felicitated by the economic times as the most distinguished digital company 2015. We have also been ranked 29 of 100 largest financial technology vendors by American Banker and BAI in the FinTech Forward Top 100 rankings.
Position: Data Hub Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
- Experience with data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/ELT, and BI reporting/analytic tools. Primarly with SQL , PL/SQL and Azure Data Explorer.
- Data Engineering/Data Modeling experience in a Dev/QA/Prod capacity.
- Kusto Query Language (KQL) and/ or Expert SQL and data modeling skills.
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management.
- Advanced Analytics including Azure DataBricks, visualization tools as Power BI.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity and performance issues.
- Follows data standards, resolves data issues, completes unit testing and system documentation for Extract Transfer Load (ETL) processes.
Skills: Spark (Data Bricks), ADF, HDFS/ADLS, Azure (Preferable) OR Any cloud, Exposure to basic Hadoop admin skills.