Mouser Electronics is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Expedite Associate 1. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With $1.9 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.Mouser is part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
Position: Expedite Associate 1
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Rs 3-5 LPA
- Requires any Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-4 years of experience in Data collection or similar experience required. Fresher can also apply.
- Responsible for entering all approved purchase orders with suppliers and effectively processes purchase order delivery acknowledgements.
- Responsible for expediting past due deliveries from suppliers with a priority on parts with existing customer requirements while following established guidelines and processes.
- Using a variety of data sources (e.g. purchase order acknowledgements, back order reports), ensures delivery dates are accurately updated and maintained in the Mouser system.
- Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Supports the total quality process and demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others in a customer service oriented environment.
- Possesses a lot of patience and attention to detail.
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills with good quality.
- Possess strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.