MOSIP off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: MOSIP is a modular and open source identity platform that helps user organisations such as Governments implement a digital, foundational ID in a cost effective way, while embracing the best practices of scalability, security and privacy harnessing the power of open source. Being modular in its architecture, MOSIP provides lot of flexibility in how they implement and configure their foundation ID system. It is a unique, universal, and progressive digital identity system which is also an open source platform that nations can reuse freely and build their own identity systems.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Rs.8,00,000 – 9,00,000/-
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) – 2019/2020 Batch.
- Good academic record.
- Excellent pH score.
- Strong programming ability with understanding of technology architecture.
- Ability to work on multiple technologies and learn new ones if needed.
- Commitment to the open-source movement.
- Building scripts, deployment and configuration tools.
- Working on Kubernetes, docker, ansible, helm, terraform, python for Devops.
- Working on Java, web applications, mobile apps development.
- Development and testing automation software.