Moody’s off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Quantitative Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Position: Quantitative Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
- Verify and enhance the financial models underlying Moody’s credit policies and rating methodologies in particular, verify cash-flow waterfalls used in structured finance deals
- Implementing model testing procedures and developing analytical projects to confirm the ability of financial models to assess credit risk.
- Building financial model prototypes, implement validation procedures, and assist with the implementation of new control processes for rating models and scorecards.
- The position requires collaboration with rating analysts, model managers, research groups, and development groups.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business preferred.
- 0-3 years of overall experience in credit risk modeling – experience in credit derivatives or structured finance a strong plus.
- Ability to review and interpret legal documents to translate it to bond waterfall preferred
- Working knowledge of 2 of the following technologies: VBA, C++, C#, Matlab, R, Moody’s Structured Finance Workstation (SFW)
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Hard working, easy to work with, and willingness to learn new technologies.