Moody’s off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Financial Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Position: Financial Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field preferred.
- CA, CFA, FRM or equivalent highly desirable.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, flexibility during earnings season.
- Knowledge of full breadth of public data, research, and analytic resources; work experience with data platforms such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be an added advantage.
- Team players who must show the willingness to work with cross functional teams across many time zones.
- Detailed capital structure analysis: Identify all levels of debt tranches, corporate and funding structure, and mapping guarantees and collateral.
- Waterfall analysis to determine priority of debt structure and debt recovery scenarios at all debt levels.
- Calculation of adjusted debt and analysis of off balance sheet debt items.
- Evaluate bond indentures and loan agreements to assess the covenant protection, debtholder’s mutual rights and priorities, and any specific clauses/provisions which could impact the risk/return profile of the trade or investment.
- Track and report news, events, and macro market developments on coverage names, or as required.
- Understand and summarize target company’s business model and strategy, industry scenario, and key risks to enable development of broad understanding under tight deadlines.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations on companies describing business model, strategy, industry scenario, capital structure, covenants and key risks associated with the investments.
- Develop an insightful opinion on the company’s projected financial performance through building cash flows models.