Monocept off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Monocept identifies and solves the unknown variable ‘X’, enabling enterprises to address their complex business problems using technology. We envision a problem-free world by solving all technical issues that our clients are susceptible towards or are facing currently.
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Experience: 6-12 months
Salary: Rs 4,03,550 PA
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full stack development is a big plus.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for developing and design of web-based and backend, front-end applications.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies.
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development.
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features.
- Writes design documents.
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues.
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly.
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead.
- Understands and evaluates complex data models.
- Participate in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required.
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements.
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments.