Molex off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The company began by making flowerpots out of an industrial byproduct plastic called Molex. Later they made connectors for General Electric and other appliance manufacturers out of the same plastic. Molex acquired Woodhead Industries in 2006; the largest acquisition in the former’s history at the time.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
- B.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience.
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics.
- Excellent drawing reading skills.
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable.
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous.
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous.
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous.
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication.